Our sanitary waste service provides a safe, compliant and hassle-free solution for your facility.
As the UK’s leading specialist waste services provider, the work we are doing with offensive waste sets us apart from our competitors in the treatment of human hygiene waste including: sanitary, nappy and incontinence waste.
Wherever possible, your sanitary waste will be recovered at one of our Waste to Energy facilities. We will treat it in a safe and conscious manner ensuring you not only comply with legal requirements but also fulfil your duty of care. We benefit from a nationwide infrastructure and we are unique in that we manage the entire process from waste collection right through to disposal.
Safe discreet and compliant process
Our fully-trained technicians will deliver, locate, collect and replace waste units and washroom products from your premises. The units will then be taken to our treatment facility where they are opened, emptied and sanitised, ready for re-use.
We are able to tailor your human hygiene waste collections to support individual service offering and specific sustainability initiatives.
We provide a standalone human hygiene service along with on-site cleanse and complete waste removal service, which are both available on a direct purchase or a rental basis.
- UN approved units available in 15 litre and 20 litre sizes
- Units fitted with absorbent crystals to prolong freshness and minimise the risk of infection from bacteria commonly found in this environment
- Ensure Duty of Care obligations and sanitary waste disposal regulations are met, including:
o The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
o The Water Industries Act 1991
o The Environmental Protection Act 1990
- An unrivalled service for the treatment of the waste stream and exchange of units which are cleaned to the same standard as clinical waste bins at our waste disposal sites
- Access to additional Stericycle solutions with the benefit of one combined monthly invoice
Organisations that process and transfer data, including healthcare organisations, need to take action as the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May next year.
We are pleased to announce that from Monday 11th December 2017, SRCL Ltd will be known as Stericycle.
Stericycle is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with Stericycle is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator