Stericycle has a proven track record in the collection and disposal of laboratory, pharmaceutical and other sensitive wastes.
We offer technical expertise, advice and services to help you dispose of your waste safely and effectively, in compliance with all current legislative requirements.
Our range of specialist services includes the collection and disposal of all pharmaceutical waste, including:
• Out of date pharmaceuticals
• Controlled drugs destruction kits
• Cytotoxic and cytostatic waste
• Recalled pharmaceutical stock
Our service also includes:
• A fully integrated collection, transportation and disposal service managed completely by Stericycle
• Licensed to take a range of pharmaceutical manufacturing waste
• Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
• National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
• Waste tracking from point of collection to disposal through our unique BioTrack system
Stericycle is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with Stericycle is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
The Stericycle team was in a celebratory mood last night after being declared the winners of the Best Use of Design and Technology in a Waste Management Facility Award at the Let’s Recycle 2019 Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management. The Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management are considered the most […]
As we approach World Day for Safety and Health at Work, it’s a good opportunity to focus on a workplace injury that is largely preventable. The European Agency of Occupational Safety and Health estimates that 1 million needlestick injuries occur every year. Sharps injuries can happen when needles are improperly or carelessly disposed of, instead […]