SRCL has a proven track record in the collection and disposal of laboratory, pharmaceutical and other sensitive wastes.
We offer technical expertise, advice and services to help you dispose of your waste safely and effectively, in compliance with all current legislative requirements.
Our range of specialist services includes the collection and disposal of all pharmaceutical waste, including:
• Out of date pharmaceuticals
• Controlled drugs destruction kits
• Cytotoxic and cytostatic waste
• Recalled pharmaceutical stock
Our service also includes:
• A fully integrated collection, transportation and disposal service managed completely by SRCL
• Licensed to take a range of pharmaceutical manufacturing waste
• Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
• National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
• Waste tracking from point of collection to disposal through our unique BioTrack system
SRCL is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with SRCL is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
The NHS Sustainability Day is a staple in the Industry’s diary. The event, which carries the strapline ‘Day for Action’, sees businesses, Trusts and NHS members coming together to promote sustainability, share achievements and insights into how to work more efficiently, and with the environment in mind.
SRCL welcomed Stephen Anuge, a student studying waste management for two days of work shadowing with a selection of our subject matter experts.