Stericycle has a proven track record in the collection and disposal of laboratory, pharmaceutical and other sensitive wastes.
We offer technical expertise, advice and services to help you dispose of your waste safely and effectively, in compliance with all current legislative requirements.
Our range of specialist services includes the collection and disposal of all pharmaceutical waste, including:
• Out of date pharmaceuticals
• Controlled drugs destruction kits
• Cytotoxic and cytostatic waste
• Recalled pharmaceutical stock
Our service also includes:
• A fully integrated collection, transportation and disposal service managed completely by Stericycle
• Licensed to take a range of pharmaceutical manufacturing waste
• Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
• National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
• Waste tracking from point of collection to disposal through our unique BioTrack system
Stericycle is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with Stericycle is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
Celebrating 30 years of safe and sustainable specialist waste management with a HSJ Partnership Award
There can be no better way of celebrating our 30th birthday and three decades of providing healthcare waste management services to over a million customers than with a HSJ partnership award. Stericycle has just won an HSJ Clinical Support Service award for its work delivering the Bio Systems Sharps Management service at Salford Royal NHS […]
We are delighted that our Bio Systems Sharps Management service at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust has been nominated for an HSJ Clinical Support Service award in the HSJ partnership awards 2019. The award recognises providers and commissioners of clinical support services in the NHS that have improved efficiency, quality and value through service redesign […]