We visit your site, list your chemicals, and find the most appropriate waste solution – from the smallest jar to the largest drum.
From identification and collection to disposal or recycling, our dedicated chemical waste solutions take care of all your hazardous waste needs.
- Laboratory waste
- Paints, paint tins ink containers
- Waste oils and rags
- Motor oils and antifreeze
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc
- Flammable waste
- Toxic waste
- Batteries recycling
Our solution combines all the following, to ensure you have peace of mind:
- Fully integrated in house identification, collection and disposal service
- Technical expertise on hand for all compliance and regulatory issues
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- A dedicated customer services team on call
Stericycle is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with Stericycle is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
The Stericycle team was in a celebratory mood last night after being declared the winners of the Best Use of Design and Technology in a Waste Management Facility Award at the Let’s Recycle 2019 Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management. The Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management are considered the most […]
As we approach World Day for Safety and Health at Work, it’s a good opportunity to focus on a workplace injury that is largely preventable. The European Agency of Occupational Safety and Health estimates that 1 million needlestick injuries occur every year. Sharps injuries can happen when needles are improperly or carelessly disposed of, instead […]