We visit your site, list your chemicals, and find the most appropriate waste solution – from the smallest jar to the largest drum.
From identification and collection to disposal or recycling, our dedicated chemical waste solutions take care of all your hazardous waste needs.
- Laboratory waste
- Paints, paint tins ink containers
- Waste oils and rags
- Motor oils and antifreeze
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc
- Flammable waste
- Toxic waste
- Batteries recycling
Our solution combines all the following, to ensure you have peace of mind:
- Fully integrated in house identification, collection and disposal service
- Technical expertise on hand for all compliance and regulatory issues
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- A dedicated customer services team on call
SRCL is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with SRCL is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
Sam is the LQ Administrator at our alternative treatment and transfer station in Four Ashes, we sat down with Sam and caught up over a cup of tea to find out more about her role at SRCL.
We recently attended the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust’s Innovation Hub Days. The first event was held at Kent and Canterbury Hospital and the second at William Harvey Hospital.