We visit your site, list your chemicals, and find the most appropriate waste solution – from the smallest jar to the largest drum.
From identification and collection to disposal or recycling, our dedicated chemical waste solutions take care of all your hazardous waste needs.
- Laboratory waste
- Paints, paint tins ink containers
- Waste oils and rags
- Motor oils and antifreeze
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc
- Flammable waste
- Toxic waste
- Batteries recycling
Our solution combines all the following, to ensure you have peace of mind:
- Fully integrated in house identification, collection and disposal service
- Technical expertise on hand for all compliance and regulatory issues
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- A dedicated customer services team on call
SRCL is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with SRCL is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
SRCL is set to attend the Infection Prevention Society’s (IPS) 10th Anniversary Annual Conference on 18 – 20 September 2017!
As part of our Sustainability Week at Stericycle, we caught up with our Environmental Manager, Elaine Casey to find out more about her key responsibilities and we asked her to share her top tips for working more sustainably.