We visit your site, list your chemicals, and find the most appropriate waste solution – from the smallest jar to the largest drum.
From identification and collection to disposal or recycling, our dedicated chemical waste solutions take care of all your hazardous waste needs.
- Laboratory waste
- Paints, paint tins ink containers
- Waste oils and rags
- Motor oils and antifreeze
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc
- Flammable waste
- Toxic waste
- Batteries recycling
Our solution combines all the following, to ensure you have peace of mind:
- Fully integrated in house identification, collection and disposal service
- Technical expertise on hand for all compliance and regulatory issues
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- A dedicated customer services team on call
SRCL is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with SRCL is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
The NHS Sustainability Day is a staple in the Industry’s diary. The event, which carries the strapline ‘Day for Action’, sees businesses, Trusts and NHS members coming together to promote sustainability, share achievements and insights into how to work more efficiently, and with the environment in mind.
SRCL welcomed Stephen Anuge, a student studying waste management for two days of work shadowing with a selection of our subject matter experts.