We visit your site, list your chemicals, and find the most appropriate waste solution – from the smallest jar to the largest drum.
From identification and collection to disposal or recycling, our dedicated chemical waste solutions take care of all your hazardous waste needs.
- Laboratory waste
- Paints, paint tins ink containers
- Waste oils and rags
- Motor oils and antifreeze
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc
- Flammable waste
- Toxic waste
- Batteries recycling
Our solution combines all the following, to ensure you have peace of mind:
- Fully integrated in house identification, collection and disposal service
- Technical expertise on hand for all compliance and regulatory issues
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- A dedicated customer services team on call
Stericycle is much more than just a supplier to us…we have developed a strong partnership, working jointly on solving service issues and implementing innovative solutions.
Charles Joly, Environmental Waste & Sustainability Manager
Working with Stericycle is a true partnership. By working together we are able to provide professional, efficient waste disposal, and ensure compliance with the latest waste legislation.
Phil Chaloner, Waste Management Co-ordinator
Celebrating 30 years of safe and sustainable specialist waste management with a HSJ Partnership Award
There can be no better way of celebrating our 30th birthday and three decades of providing healthcare waste management services to over a million customers than with a HSJ partnership award. Stericycle has just won an HSJ Clinical Support Service award for its work delivering the Bio Systems Sharps Management service at Salford Royal NHS […]
We are delighted that our Bio Systems Sharps Management service at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust has been nominated for an HSJ Clinical Support Service award in the HSJ partnership awards 2019. The award recognises providers and commissioners of clinical support services in the NHS that have improved efficiency, quality and value through service redesign […]